Website Management and Maintenance
Website Management and website maintenance is essential for keeping your website fresh, appealing and up-to-date.
Without consistent and regular website management and website maintenance, your website becomes nothing more
than a static brochure which does an injustice to the growing and dynamic nature of your business.
Your web site is a low-cost, electronic customer service representative which must appear informed & up-to-the-minute
so that your customers can be the informed, strategic partners that you desire. The problem that most business owner’s
face is finding enough time to be able to keep their website updated with everything else going on.
That's where we come in - our website maintenance and website management programs are a low cost solution to this problem.
Now you no longer have to hire an expensive, in-house web developer to keep your website fresh - save money with our
website management and website maintenance programs.
Some reasons for website maintenance are as follows
- To ensure proper functioning of the website
- To make the site functional for 24x7 hours
- You get the best return from the website
- Updating the site with the latest details
- Ensure proper traffic generation of the website
- To have a long-term business relationship with the client
Running a special promotion for one day only? Want to integrate certain pages on your site with a direct mail program? Sumeru Infosytem. can help you plan updates, manage regular content changes, and even make daily updates painlessly through scripted updates.
Sumeru Infosytem helps you painlessly integrate electronic media into your marketing plans and initiatives. Whether you have an existing website, or we develop one together, we'll help you make the most of your website. Sumeru Infosytem. will take care of the day-to-day website maintenance and website management’s tasks, leaving you to more important tasks - like running your business the way only you know how!
Our web maintenance strategy includes
- Fault removal from the site.
- To update the Textual matters on the site
- Traffic Generation report on your website
- Checking for Broken or Incorrect links on the site
- “Quick Response” to any technical issues arising from the website
- Graphics updating without changing the design layout on the site
- Removal of Unwanted codes from the site
- We strictly discourage any Third Party intervention on our existing codes, if you are in website Maintenance contract with us
- We don’t take responsibility of the web server downtime
- For Graphics and Contents Updating, materials required should be provided by the client
- Any additional modules on the website will be charged extra